Commercial Pool Equipment
Family Pools Inc can upgrade your municipality or HOA swimming pools equipment. We offer state of the art equipment options including Industrial sand filters, Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), pumps, chemical delivery systems, heaters, chillers, and monitoring. We have completed thousands of these types of projects . We are bondable and work with aquatic facility directors
Your aquatic facility can have us direct you on product choices. We also offer consultation services. In some cases we can save you a lot of money in electric costs. Most aquatic facilities are good at the day to day operations but do not know the building codes. There is more than likely a municipality pool in your area we completed that we can send you to as a reference.
We Offer many VFD Drives and here are some benefits.
The Acu Drive XS™ offers built-in intelligence for increased performance in all aquatic pump applications. Specified to save energy, space, costs and time, the Acu Drive XS offers very fast return on investment. The Acu Drive allows the pump to run at its most effiecient point on the curve. Preventative maintenance costs will drop due to motor protection, motor soft start, and a significant decrease in water hammer protecting the shaft and impeller. Up to an additional 5% savings due to the Acu Drive’s ability to balance power phase and harmonic suppression. Built with powerful standard and optional features specifically designed for energy optimization, the Acu Drive is perfectly matched with the full line of Pentair Water Commercial Pool and Aquatics’ pumps.
- Save up to 60% or more on pump’s electricity usage
- “Right-size” your pump to the exact flow required
- Saves energy with constant flow as the filters gets dirty (with optional flow sensor)
- Off-hour flow management capability
- Does not blow corrosive filter-room air across the circuitry
- High efficiency up to 98% – adjusts drive input voltage for best efficiency point
- Eliminates need for motor starters
- Integrated disconnects, fusing and optional bypasses
- 2-step ramps (Soft Start Feature)
- Real-time clock for time based functions
- Overload trip protection protects motor and Acu Drive from Voltage Spikes and phase unbalance
- Can connect to an IntelliTouch system
- Up to a 6 year on-site warranty available
- Start-up included with every drive (technical training option available)
- Indoor & Outdoor-rated enclosures
- One drive type for the full power range
- For use with 3 phase pumps only